Die Sammlung____OP ENHEIM / ABIS is a presentation of works of art from the ABIS and OP ENHEIM collections. The gallery space in a baroque tenement house at 4 Solny Square in Wrocław will be filled with paintings by Robert Rauschenberg, Wilhelm Sasnal, Wim Wenders and Rainer Fetting.
More about the exhibition: http://bit.ly/DieSammlung
OPENING OF EXHIBITION Friday (11.10) | 19:00 hrs | 1st floor
- Admission to the vernissage is free.
- Due to the intimacy of the gallery space and the comfort of visitors, the entrance to the building will be regulated - approximately every 20 minutes, we will invite a maximum of 30 people.
- Entrance to the first floor of the building is possible both by stairs and elevator. If you wish to useit, please report it to the OP ENHEIM staff on site.
- The last entrance to the gallery will take place around 21:00.
- Due to the 300-year-old historic flooring wood, we kindly ask you to come in shoes without heels.
- The building have toilets: on the first floor and on level -1, where there is also a toilet for the disabled and a changing table for children.
The exhibition will be on display at OP ENHEIM gallery, at 4 Solny Square in Wrocław, from 12 October to 31 December. Information about opening hours and tickets: http://bit.ly/BiletyGodzinyOtwarcia