Plac Solny 4
OP ENHEIM Office opening hours
OP ENHEIM, 4th floor
Monday – Friday | 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Opening hours of gallery during exhibitions
OP ENHEIM, 1st floor
Monday – Tuseday | closed
Wednesday | 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday – Friday | 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday | 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Regular: 8 PLN
Reduced: 5 PLN
Group ticket: 3 PLN/person
Family ticket: 4 PLN/person
Special ticket: 1 PLN
Free ticket: children under the age of 12.– The reduced ticket is available with the relevant document.
– Family tickets are available for 2 parents (or legal guardians) with child/ children up to 12 years old.
– Group tickets are available for the group of at least 10 people.Practical information
– admission to the vernissages is free,
– due to the intimacy of the gallery space, the comfort and safety of visitors, admission to the tenement house will be limited on the day of the opening,
– each guest is obliged to disinfect their hands at the entrance, and cover their nose and mouth throughout their stay in the gallery,
– due to the rules introduced by the Minister of Culture, National Heritage and Sport in Poland, each visitor will be asked to fill in a declaration with the current contact details, facilitating contact in the event of an outbreak. Statements will be available on site,
– the entrance to the gallery is possible both by stairs and by lift. If you want to use the lift, please report it to the OP ENHEIM staff on the spot (at +48 601 656 335). There may be max. 2 people inside the lift.