start at 16:00
On 20 March at 16.00 we invite you to a cello concert, in which young musicians will perform, the participants of the Polish-German cello workshops that take place at the St. Hedwig Foundation in Morava. They will be accompanied by three renowned instrumentalists: Juliane Gilbert and Krzysztof Karpeta (cello) and Michał Rot (piano).
THEY WILL PLAY FOR US:
Juliane Gilbert – associate professor at the Hochschule für Musik “Carl Maria von Weber” in Dresden. She is a concert soloist and co-founder of Ensemble Courage and a member of Dresdner Kapellsolisten. Apart from the classical-romantic repertoire, she is also active as a cellist in the field of historical performance practice and contemporary music.
Krzysztof Karpeta – PhD and lecturer in cello and chamber music at the Karol Lipiński Academy of Music in Wrocław. As a pedagogue and chamber musician he is regularly invited to conduct numerous masterclasses in Poland, Spain, Holland and Greece. Co-founder of the Reger Duo ensemble.
Michał Rot – holder of a postdoctoral degree and lecturer at the Academy of Music in Łódź. Co-founder of the Reger Duo ensemble. Since 2007 he has been creating a chamber duo with his wife Joanna Rot (mezzo-soprano), which was supervised for several years by an outstanding Polish singer Urszula Kryger.
Cello line-up: Bartsch Heinrich, Hucke Raphael, Janiszewski Cyprian, Knappe Rafael, Kondratenko Daria, Körner Henrike, Lachowska Ewelina, Malyk Andrij, Mamser Iga, Safiulin Leonard, Schröder Almuth, Wąsik Anna, Werner Antoni, Wilczyńska Estera
Organizer: St. Hedwig Foundation in Morava
Co-organizer: OP ENHEIM
Project co-financed by the Polish-German Youth Cooperation.
Join the event and stay up to date >> LINK
– Admission to the concert is free,
– due to limited number of seats, advance registration is required https://bit.ly/3J1J6eI,
– every concert participant is obliged to disinfect his/her hands at the entrance, as well as to cover the nose and mouth for the whole time in the gallery,
– under the link: LINK the REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT are posted. Participation in the event is tantamount to acceptance of the above rules, the provisions of which each of our guests is obliged to observe,
– Entrance to the gallery is possible both by stairs and by elevator. Please inform the staff of OP ENHEIM about your wish to use the elevator on site.