On July 2, OP ENHEIM will host an exhibition opening entitled Angelika Markul’s Time formula, curated by Jarosław Lubiak. Due to the intimacy of the place, the desire to ensure the comfort of visiting and the need to maintain sanitary restrictions, we have prepared a package of practical information for you.
OP ENHEIM, Plac Solny 4, Wrocław
July 2, 2021 at 18:30
Duration of the exhibition: July 3 – September 26, 2021
– admission to the vernissage is free,
– due to the intimacy of the gallery space, the comfort and safety of visitors, on the day of the vernissage, admission to the tenement house will be limited to a maximum of 25 people at one time,
– each participant of the vernissage is obliged to disinfect their hands at the entrance, as well as cover their nose and mouth throughout their stay in the gallery,
– under the link: LINK there is the REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT. Participation in the event is tantamount to acceptance of the above-mentioned regulations, the provisions of which each of our guests is obliged to follow,
– the entrance to the gallery is possible both by stairs and by elevator. If you want to use the elevator, please report it to the OP ENHEIM staff on site. There may be max. 2 people.
03.07, g 12.30 | OP_Talks | Curatorial guided tour with Jarosław Lubiak
More information: http://bityl.pl/5sung
from 09.07 to 11.09 | OPopatrz, popatrz! | A series of activities for children, adolescents and families
More information: http://bityl.pl/MISZD
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
OP ENHEIM team