OP ENHEIM is a space for culture, which includes a gallery on the first floor of a historic tenement house on Solny Square and Salon Herz – a beautiful attic with a terrace and a view of the Old Town, which is a place for meetings, talks and concerts.
During the Night of Museums, we invite you to guided tours of the former Oppenheim House, which is now the seat of the Foundation, aiming to support contemporary art through the development of cooperation with institutions in Wrocław, Berlin and other European countries. This is a place that vividly looks at the dynamics of progressive identity, cultural and historical changes.
At Night of Museums, we offer our guests a tour around the tenement house.
Guided tours take place at:
1st: 19.00 – 19.30 // not available
2nd: 19.45 – 20.15 // not available
3rd: 20.30 – 21.00 // not available
4th: 21.15 – 21.45 // not available
* ATTENTION * Practical information:
1. Records begin on May 6 and last until May 13.
2. Guided tours during the Night of Museums in OP ENHEIM are valid only at: email@example.com.
3. Please enter the name and surname in the title of the message with the note “NIGHT OF MUSEUMS”.
4. Sending the application is not tantamount to confirmation of the booking.
5. The number of places is limited.