start at 18:30
On October 16, OP ENHEIM will host the opening of the exhibition entitled Air Wants to Go Dominik Lejman, curated by Hubertus v. Amelunxen. Due to the intimacy of the place, the desire to ensure the comfort of visiting and the need to maintain sanitary restrictions, we have prepared a package of practical information for you.
AIR WANTS TO GO
OP ENHEIM, Plac Solny 4, Wrocław
16.10, Friday, 6:30 p.m., in front of the tenement house
Duration of the exhibition: 16-17th of October 2020
– admission to the vernissage is free,
– due to the intimacy of the gallery space, the comfort and safety of visitors, on the day of the opening, admission to the tenement house will be limited to max. 15 people at one time,
– each participant of the vernissage is obliged to disinfect their hands at the entrance, as well as cover their nose and mouth throughout their stay in the gallery,
– due to the rules introduced by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage, each visitor will be asked to complete a statement with current contact details, facilitating contact in the event of an outbreak. Statements will be available on site,
– temperature will be measured in the main hall,
– the entrance to the gallery is possible both by stairs and by elevator. If you want to use the lift, please report it to the OP ENHEIM staff on site. There may be max. 2 people,
– the last entrance to the gallery will be at 20:30.
PROJECTION ON THE FACADE
On October 16, 17 and 18, from 6:30-8:30 p.m., an integral part of the exhibition will be projected on the facade of OP ENHEIM.
From October 17, please contact us by phone on 601 656 335, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message on the OP ENHEIM profile on Facebook.
• 16.10, 6:30 a.m. | Exhibition opening and projection on the facade
During the opening, access to the gallery will be limited. We invite you to a special zone in front of the tenement house, from where you will be able to watch the projection on the facade of the tenement house.
Facebook event: https://bit.ly/AirWantsToGo_FB
• 17.10, 11:30 | OP_Talks | Meeting with Dominik Lejman and Hubertus v. Amelunxen
More information: http://bit.ly/AWTG_Meeting
• 17.10, 2:00 p.m. | OP_Talks | The art market and the pandemic. Lecture by dealer Volker Diehl
More information: http://bit.ly/AWTG_VolkerDiehl
• 16.10 – 18.10, 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Projection of Dominik Lejman’s works on the facade of OP ENHEIM
The events will also be broadcast live on OP ENHEIM’s Facebook profile.
• 28.10, 18:00 | Guided tour of the exhibition
• 25.11, 18:00 | Guided tour of the exhibition
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Team OP ENHEIM