We have very good news for you! We are pleased to announce that from 18th of May we will see you again at OP ENHEIM in person. For the common comfort, new rules of sightseeing will be introduced, which will increase the safety of our meetings.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Due to the epidemiological situation, public meetings and exhibition visits will take place according to the following rules, in effect since 18/05/2020:
1. OP ENHEIM is open to the public from Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On weekends and public holidays, both the office and the exhibition will be closed to visitors.
2. The exhibition can be visited on appointment via Facebook (facebook.com/openheim), via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +48 601 656 335.
3. The number of visitors in OP ENHEIM is limited according to the recommendations of the sanitary inspectorate.
4. It is recommended to maintain a distance of at least 2 meters between the visitors, with 4 people at a time plus the audience service (not applicable to families with children and carers of people with special needs).
5. Entry to OP ENHEIM is possible only in a mask covering the nose and mouth.
6. After entering OP ENHEIM, hands should be disinfected. A hand sanitizer will be available on site.
7. Cashfree purchase of exhibition tickets is preferred – an electronic payment terminal will be available on site. It is allowed to use the exact change.
8. Group visits are allowed only on dates and according to the rules previously agreed with the OP ENHEIM team (keeping the appropriate distance and number of people at the same time able to stay in the gallery space).
9. The use of a lift is possible only in justified cases (for parents with a stroller, people with special needs and/or on a wheelchair, elderly people).