start at 18:30
On 15th of October the opening of the Slavs and Tatars’ exhibition entitledLONG LVIVE LVIV. СЛАВА ЗА БРЕСЛАВА will take place. Due to the intimacy of the place, the desire to ensure the comfort of visiting and the need to maintain sanitary restrictions, we have prepared a package of practical information for you.
LONG LVIVE LVIV. СЛАВА ЗА БРЕСЛАВА
SLAVS AND TATARS
OP ENHEIM, Plac Solny 4, Wrocław
15th of October 2021, 6:30 p.m.
Duration of exhibition: 16.10.2021-30.01.2022
On the same evening, at 7:30 pm, we also invite you to the opening of Ella Littwitz’s exhibition If Everything That Exists Has A Place at SIC! BWA Wrocław (pl. Kościuszki 9/10, Wrocław).
– admission to the vernissage is free,
– due to the intimacy of the gallery space, the comfort and safety of visitors, on the day of the vernissage, admission to the tenement house will be limited to a maximum of 25 people at one time,
– each participant of the vernissage is obliged to disinfect their hands at the entrance, as well as cover their nose and mouth throughout their stay in the gallery,
– under the link: LINK there is the REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT. Participation in the event is tantamount to acceptance of the above-mentioned regulations, the provisions of which each of our guests is obliged to follow,
– the entrance to the gallery is possible both by stairs and by elevator. If you want to use the elevator, please report it to the OP ENHEIM staff on site. There may be max. 2 people.
16.10, 11:30 a.m. | OP_Talks | Meeting with Slavs and Tatars
from 22.10 | Seminars with cultures | Series of meeting, debates and lectures
More information: #soon
If you have any questions, please contact us at
Team OP ENHEIM