During yesterday’s jury meeting in Tarczyn, a group of artists was selected from among the applications, who will take part in the pilot, first edition of the W/E lab Residency in June and July!
A total of six artists and creatives of Polish, Ukrainian and German origin will come to Tarczyn, whose realisations you will be able to see very soon!
The jury composed of:
– Volkmar Umlauft – President of the Flowland Foundation
– Violetta Wojnowski – Managing Director of Viktor Oppenheim Haus
– Kama Wróbel – Director OP ENHEIM
– Agnieszka Smutek – representing the Centre for Culture and Arts in Wrocław
– Jagna Domżalska – curator
– Justyna Teodorczyk – Director of the Art Gallery in Legnica
decided to select 6 entries by the following artists:
– Lisa Maria Baier;
– Theo Guicheron-Lopez;
– Oscar Lebeck;
– Bartłomiej Puch;
– Viktoriia Tofan;
– Anastasiia Zazuliak.
Congratulations to all the winners! We would also like to thank you for all the submissions!
Co-organisers: OP ENHEIM, VOP, Art Gallery in Legnica, Silesian Museum in Görlitz, The Centre for Culture and Arts in Wrocław – Cultural Institution of the Self-Government of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship
The project is co-financed by the Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation and the Marshall Office of the Lower Silesian Voivodship.